The TCD 3.6 water-cooled, four-cylinder, turbocharged inline engine meets requirements of Tier 4/Stage IIIB via the Open DVERT Exhaust Aftertreatment System.
- Deutz oxidation catalyst installed away from or onto the engine enables fully maintenance-free operation
- Common rail injection system with cooled external exhaust gas recirculation
- Ratings from 67 to 120 hp at 2,600/2,300 rpm
- 100% power at flywheel end for axial or radial drives and two optional side power take-offs
- Comes with or without air cooling