The ProFlex 925F(x)CP cut, puncture and dorsal impact-reducing (DIR) gloves feature Armortex protective material on the palm to provide Level 3 cut protection and Level 2 puncture protection.
- Molded TPR armor on both the knuckles and fingers of dorsal side for impact, pinch, crush and bruising protection
- Reinforced Kevlar stitching for extended wear and durability
- Hi-vis color scheme
- Contoured neoprene cuff for snug fit
- EVA padding underneath Armortex
- 5mm EVA dorsal pad protects metacarpal region
- Silicone strips inside fingers keep glove in position