The 118-ton R1200-9 excavator is offered with an 8.8 cu. yd. standard bucket.
The R1200-9 mass excavation machine has an operating weight of 260,140 lbs. and is powered by a 740-hp Cummins QSK23-C electronically controlled engine with auto engine overheat and anti-restart features.
- Boasts a dig depth of 26 ft. 3 in., bucket digging force of 125,540 lbs. and bucket capacity of 8.76 cu. yds.
- Redesigned hydraulic system with improved pump flow and improved spool valves, enhanced hydraulic valves, precision-designed variable volume piston pumps, fine-touch pilot controls and enhanced travel functions
- Improved arm-in and boom-down flow regeneration and control valve technology
- Auto boom-swing priority function
- Strengthened undercarriage equipped with covers to protect the travel motors and hoses, full track rail guards to keep track links in place, standard grease cylinder track adjusters and shock-absorbing springs
- Customizable cabin with advanced 7-in.-wide LCD display with power and work mode selection, self-diagnostics, optional rear-view camera, maintenance checklists, start-up machine security and video functions integrated into the cluster