The 54,190-lb. L580 meets Tier 4 Interim emissions standards by utilizing common rail fuel injection and a diesel particulate filter with active regeneration in most applications.
- Liebherr Power Efficiency (LPE) electronically adjusts engine and hydraulic performance for maximum efficiency for an added fuel savings of up to 8%
- Increased engine horsepower (288 hp) and tipping load (40,790 lbs.)
- 6.5-cu.-yd. bucket capacity
- Cooling system mounted directly behind the cab with transversely mounted radiators
- Cab mounting system reduces vibration and noise
- Operator's seat integrated with the control console
- Standard multi-function joysticks, air conditioning and touch-screen display