The Dri-Prime HL250M pump offers flow rates to 5,390 gpm and has the capability of discharge pressures to 175 psi.
- Able to automatically prime to 28 ft. of suction lift from dry
- Handles solids up to 2.6 in. in diameter
- Close-coupled centrifugal pump with Dri-Prime system coupled to a diesel engine or electric motor
- Continuously operated Venturi air ejector priming device (Dri-Prime) requires no periodic adjustment or control
- Dry running high-pressure liquid bath mechanical seal with high abrasion resistant solid silicon carbide faces
- All cast iron construction (stainless steel construction option available) with cast steel impeller
- Available in a silenced unit with noise levels of less than 70 dBA at 30 ft.