The SPS985 GNSS Smart Antennas designed to collect construction site measurements and withstand machine vibration and harsh construction conditions.
- Made of specially developed alloy that combines strength and durability to withstand daily abuse of construction work
- Enhanced internal shock isolation for high-vibration use on an all-terrain vehicle or supervisor truck
- Quick release connector and smartphone configuration to deploy and use as a base station or rover, mounted on a range pole or truck roof
- Advanced communications including Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and optional wideband radio integrate the receiver into the connected construction site
- Can be easily moved from carrying case to range pole, tripod, t-bar or vehicle with a single click
- Video: Watch the Trimble engineering team put the SPS985 through drop tests, vibration tests, immersion tests and an ATV test