The 8026CTS is a 2.7-ton conventional tailswing model with short pitch tracks and auto kick-down, which improves on-site travel speed by 11% to 3.1 mph.
- Maximum digging depth of just under 9.2 ft.
- 5,620-lbf. tractive effort
- Hydraulic valve block delivers a 17% longer spool stroke for increased precision control
- 24-hp three-cylinder engine drives a Nachi variable-displacement hydraulic pump
- Features include an easy-clean undercarriage, low-effort servo controls, electro-proportional auxiliaries and bucket-to-auxiliary changeover