The C7.1 ACERT 7-liter, six-cylinder engine meets Tier 4 Final standards and has a power output spanning 156 to 302 hp.
- 302-hp rating capable of producing peak torque of up to 944 lb.-ft. at 1,400 rpm
- Equipped with the A5 electronic control unit, high-pressure common rail fuel system and a choice of single or series two-stage Smart Wastegate turbocharger
- Poly-vee belt and hydraulic tappet adjustment minimize the need for routine service
- Clean Emissions Module (CEM) incorporates a "no ash service" diesel particulate filter (DPF) with passive regeneration and a selective catalytic reduction (SCR) system
- Estimated total fluid consumption improvements of up to 5% realized by incorporating diesel and diesel emissions fluid