The Claw Bucket consists of two sets of tines and a guarded grid screen to pick up and sift debris and eliminate dirt and fine material while retaining large materials.
- Wide opening of more than 85°
- Removable wear pads and tips
- Linkage assembly features increased bearing surface at contact points and a greasable bushing at the pivot
- Remove attachment by pulling tow retaining pins and disconnecting hydraulic lines
- Wide variety of designs available to custom fit almost any bucket
- Industrial-duty cylinders and hydraulic lines
- Made to stand up to continuous use in hostile environments