Bosch's DG250C, DG355LCE and DG490CE die grinders are built with a hardened 1/4-in. collet to extend tool life and enhance precision.
- Service-minder carbon brushes feature auto cutoff to let users know when they need to be changed
- Improved grommet design enhances cord flexibility
- Electronics package features soft start, restart protection and maintains consistent speed under load
- DG250C: 5.8 amp motor and spindle design for maneuverability in tight spaces
- DG355LCE: 5.8 amp motor with variable speed setting and enhanced extended spindle design for increased flexibility for applications in virtually any space
- DG490CE: 6.5 amp motor and high-torque gear box as well as all the features of the DG355LCE