The CA5000, CA5500, CA6000 and CA6500 single-drum vibratory rollers feature a drum amplitude of .083 in. (2.1 mm) for optimal compaction efficiency.
- Compact rock fill in layers almost 9 ft. thick with rock sizes up to 3 ft. in diameter
- Automatic Bouncing Control measures feedback from the drum and eliminates drum bouncing or over compacting
- Cross-mounted engine with ECO mode fuel conservation system
- Electronic Drive Control provides a "quick brake" function and a tilt indicator
- Anti-spin traction system insures consistent on-the-go traction and gradeability
- Conexpo Booth #51961