Sage 50 Construction Accounting 2013, formerly Sage Peachtree Premium Accounting for Construction, provides small construction firms and contractors with industry-specific accounting features.
- Progress billing, retainage, labor burden calculations, work-in-progress reporting and other features
- Built-in integration with new administrative portal for Sage Exchange payments platform lets Sage 50 customers accept mobile payments from smart phones or tablets from clients on-site before, during or after a project -- data from accepted payment flows seamlessly into Sage 50 to eliminate data entry, save time and reduce potential errors
- Robust reporting solution uses real-time data pulled from Sage 50 to give contractors access and insight to their business information
- Sage 50 Business Intelligence uses Microsoft Excel with built-in templates for inventory, sales, purchasing and financial reporting
- Customizable dashboards provide an overview of customers' info, quotes, invoices, receipts, time tickets, and items and services
- Other features: improved bank reconciliation, more efficient check printing, and ability to inactivate multiple vendor records