The Senco model SCP40XP standard-pressure, pneumatic concrete fastening system drives ½- to 1½-in. collated pins into concrete, concrete block and steel with 66 ft. lbs. of energy, and up to 10 times faster than other manufacturers’ powder-actuated systems.
- Works with conventional air compressors, hoses and fittings
- Designed to perform reliably in extreme temperatures at any altitude,
- Does not require the user to be licensed
- Trigger selector allows users to switch between contact and sequential firing modes
- Lightweight, durable aluminum housing
- Long, narrow nosepiece makes it easy to maneuver in tight spaces