JCB introduces its high-torque, low-emission Ecomax diesel engines on its Loadall telescopic handler range. Developed to meet Tier 4 Interim emissions standards, the Ecomax engine has no requirement for diesel particulate filters or exhaust aftertreatment fluids. There are three engine ratings available (74, 108 and 125 hp).
Features specific to construction (low boom) models include:
- High back-off brakes (531-70, 541-70, 535-95 and 533-105)
- Reduced transmission oil levels
- Variable-speed cooling fan on most powerful models
- New aggressive styling with revised engine canopy and pod
- Modern cab environment for reduced fatigue and enhanced ease of use