The TA400 Generation 9 articulated truck boasts a 444-hp Scania DC13 Tier 4 Interim-compliant engine offering a maximum torque of 1,548 ft.-lbs. at 1,350 rpm.
- Maximum payload of 41.9 tons and a heaped capacity of 30.3 cu. yds.
- Fully automatic Allison transmission with two-speed drop box
- Equipped with dual retarder systems, a transmission retarder and exhaust brake
- Permanent all-wheel-drive (6x6) driveline and equalizing rear suspension
- Oil-cooled, wet disc brakes on all six wheels
- Cab includes reduced interior noise levels, an improved air conditioning system, high-quality sound system and standard rear view camera