Four upgraded Alpha Series models, including the TR320 compact track loader shown here, now feature Case diesel engines with the full high-pressure common rail design.
The SR250 and SV300 (shown) skid steers and TR320 and TV380 compact track loaders utilize cooled exhaust gas recirculation (CEGR) technology, including diesel particulate filter and diesel oxidizing catalyst.
The Case SR250 and SV300 skid steers and TR320 and TV380 compact track loaders now feature 90-hp Case 3.4-liter diesel engines with the high-pressure common rail (HPCR) design typically used in larger construction equipment. A 12 percent higher peak torque rise compared to the previous 3.2-liter engine translates into more power at 1400 rpm.
- Cooled exhaust gas recirculation (CEGR), diesel particulate filter and diesel oxidizing catalyst satisfy Tier 4 emissions limits
- Patented piston design promotes thorough combustion to optimize power and fuel efficiency
- Rated operating capacities range from 2,500 to 3,800 lbs.
- Bucket breakout forces up to 8,585 lbs.
- Electro-hydraulic (EH) controls with switchable patterns available