The Case SR250 and SV300 skid steers and TR320 and TV380 compact track loaders now feature 90-hp Case 3.4-liter diesel engines with the high-pressure common rail (HPCR) design typically used in larger construction equipment. A 12 percent higher peak torque rise compared to the previous 3.2-liter engine translates into more power at 1400 rpm.
- Cooled exhaust gas recirculation (CEGR), diesel particulate filter and diesel oxidizing catalyst satisfy Tier 4 emissions limits
- Patented piston design promotes thorough combustion to optimize power and fuel efficiency
- Rated operating capacities range from 2,500 to 3,800 lbs.
- Bucket breakout forces up to 8,585 lbs.
- Electro-hydraulic (EH) controls with switchable patterns available