The updated Detroit family of heavy-duty engines combines engine, electronics and BlueTec emissions technology improvements to benefit fuel economy.
- Engineered to meet Greenhouse Gas 2014 (GHG14) regulations
- Liquid-only DEF delivery system eliminates air assist
- 1-Box package with fewer parts universally configured for all trucks for improved serviceability
- Enhanced DDEC engine electronics contribute to improved engine control, optimized powertrain and BlueTec management and accurate fuel reporting
- Fuel filter system includes one less filter and longer intervals (100,000 miles)