The updated Detroit family of heavy-duty engines combines engine, electronics and BlueTec emissions technology improvements to benefit fuel economy.
- Engineered to meet Greenhouse Gas 2014 (GHG14) regulations
- Liquid-only DEF delivery system eliminates air assist
- 1-Box package with fewer parts universally configured for all trucks for improved serviceability
- Enhanced DDEC engine electronics contribute to improved engine control, optimized powertrain and BlueTec management and accurate fuel reporting
- Fuel filter system includes one less filter and longer intervals (100,000 miles)
Want to know more about this product? Click here to request more information about 2013 Engine Enhancements from Detroit Diesel Corp. - Daimler Trucks North America .