Haulotte Group has improved on its rough-terrain scissor lift Compact range: C2668RT and C3368RT.
Haulotte Group redesigned its Compact rough-terrain scissor lifts, using a Kubota Tier 4 engine in the C2668RT and C3368RT that significantly reduces noise and fuel consumption. The four-wheel-drive units have 11 ins. of ground clearance, and automatic hydraulic differential lock enables them to work productively on uneven terrain.
- 11-ft. 6-in. outside turning radius
- Standard outriggers are within the machine’s footprint to prevent potential impact
- Redesigned bumper serves as the first step for easier entry to the platform
- Foam-filled tires, swing-entry gate and foldable guard rails are standard
- CONEXPO-CON/AGG Booth #1531