Gehl has taken the world's-largest-skid-steer title back from Bobcat with introduction of the V400 vertical-lift skid loader at an unmatched 4,000 lbs. of rated operating capacity. The V400 is powered by a 99-gross-hp Cummins diesel that generates 326 ft.-lbs. of torque. Gehl brand owner Manitou is also issuing the monster skid steer as the 4000V under the Mustang brand.
- 144-in. vertical lift heigh
- 9,150 lbs. breakout force
- Optional high-flow auxiliary hydraulics move up to 40.8 gpm
- Standard Hydraglide ride control allows lift arms to float when transporting loads
- Side-folding restraint bar with adjustable armrests
Pros and cons of giant skid steers: Super Size Your Skid Steer