The Mustang 4000V skid steer shares the world's-largest title at 4,000 lbs. rated operating capacity with its sister model, the V400 from the Gehl brand of the Manitou family. It generates 9,150 lbs. of breakout force and lifts through a true vertical lift path to a maximum height of 144 ins.
- Optional high-flow auxiliary hydraulics move up to 40.8 gpm
- 99-gross-hp Cummins engine
- Standard Hydraglide ride control allows lift arm to "float" when transporting loads
- Hydraulic fan with swing-out cooler reduces fuel consumption and noise
- Side-folding restraint bar with adjustable armrests
Pros and cons of giant skid steers: Super Size Your Skid Steer