Upgrades to the Bobcat 700 and 800 M-Series loaders with Tier 4 Interim engines include increased breakout and lift forces, horsepower management based on engine torque instead of engine speed, shorter cycle times and simplified display navigation on the S750, S770, S850, A770, T750, T770 and T870.
- Hydraulic control valve for use of tilt function regardless of auxiliary system pressure
- 5-in., full-color LCD screen with "Machine Performance" screen to monitor key data and measure productivity
- Use only ultra-low-sulfur diesel (ULSD) fuel
- Optional auto-idle function for loaders with Selectable Joystick Controls
- Optional deluxe instrument panel allows operators to set a preferred activation time between 4 and 240 seconds