The ZX180LC-5 has a boom/arm configuration designed for greater lift capacity and a wider undercarriage for more stability. Hitachi says it is lighter and easier to transport than the next-larger model, the 210LC-5, yet can perform much of the same work while burning less fuel.
- Available with an 8-ft. 10-in. or 10-ft. 6-in. arm, 8,620-lb. counterweight and 24-, 28-, or 32-in. triple semi-grouser shoes
- 121-hp Isuzu AI-4JJ1 diesel meets EPA IT4 emissions regulations
- 4,500-hour replacement interval for the diesel particulate filter
- High Productivity (HP), Power (P) and Economy (E) work modes
- Increased power in auto-power boost and auto-power lift modes
- Booms, arms, and mainframe warranted for three years or 10,000 hours