Test Product 1
- Product From Bomag Americas Inc.
The BOMAG Cedarapids CR552 mainline paver offers a 260-hp diesel engine meets stringent Tier 4i (Stage III B) emissions standards.
- For full-width paving applications such as airports, interstates and state highways, industrial paving projects, and major county road and highway construction
- Product From TalentClick
TalentClick's online personality-risk assessments are based on industrial psychology and determine select personality traits that lead to risky workplace behavior. This 15 to 20 minute Safety Quotient assessment helps identify the high-risk personality traits that lead to human error and preventable incidents.
- Product From CEAttachments
The EDGE Heavy-Duty Dirt/Construction Tooth Bucket is designed for tough digging and material handling with excellent cutting edge visibility and high breakout force.
- 66” model features a 2” high-heel design with 7 flush mounted cast teeth
- Product From Vermeer
Vermeer has entered into a strategic alliance with LaValley Industries to distribute the DECKHAND pipe handling systems specifically configured for loading and unloading drill pipe in HDD applications.
- Product From Worksaver Inc.
The 50-in. SitePro Mini Snow Blades can be used on mini skid steers/compact tool carriers for clearing sidewalks, eliminating hand shoveling.
- Available with “universal” mini skid steer mount or Bobcat MT/Gehl mounts
- Product From Northshore Manufacturing Inc.
Builtrite Trash Handling/Sorting Grapples now include heavy-duty cylinder shrouds and abrasion-resistant, bolt-on wear bars on the grapple edges.
- Two models for 13- to 25-ton excavators/material handlers
- Product From Montabert
The 1,587-lb. Micro CPA 360 single-pass drilling attachment is designed for use on compact excavators, backhoe-loaders and skid-steer loaders ranging in size from 8 to 15 tons.
- 360º drill rotation allows easy transition between vertical, horizontal and overhead drilling
- Product From Montabert
The 3,197-lb. CPA 225E drilling attachment drills holes measuring 1 1/2 to 3 in. in diameter and up to 14 ft. deep, or up to 26 ft. with optional 12-ft. rod adder (CPA 225ER).
- Designed for use on excavators in the 15- to 25-metric ton weight range
- Product From Loftness Specialized Equipment
The I Series line of SnowLogix snow blowers includes four industrial-duty, tractor-mounted models available in 9- and 10-ft. widths for efficiently moving large amounts of snow.
- Two-stage design with 16-in. diameter augers and extra-large, 36-in. diameter fan
- Product From Grouser Products
The AG PRO 12-20 has a variable-width blade that allows adjustments from 12 to 20 ft. on the fly.
- Hydraulic cylinders on both sides and a clear measurement indicator visible from the cab allow quick, easy adjustments