The ScreedSaver Max is a boom-style, laser leveling screed machine that drives outside of the perimeter of the wet concrete on grade, slope or dual slope applications.
- Kubota 35 hp diesel motor
- 4-wheel stability including proportional front wheel drive and rear wheel steering
- The undercarriage spins 90° allowing the user to drive parallel to the pour
- The 12.5-ft.-wide screed head combined with a 16-ft. boom reach results in 200 sq. ft. per pass, or 8,000 sq. ft. per hour, screed rate
- Wireless remote control
- One-piece plow/auger/vibrating screed head