The new ScreedSaver II is one of three machines in Ligchine's line of boom-operated, laser-guided concrete screeds, allowing contractors to choose the size of machine that best suits their needs.
- Honda V-Twin 20-hp motor
- Hydraulic piston style drive motor with zero turn maneuverability for tight spaces
- The 10-ft.-wide screed head combined with 12.5-ft. reach results in a 125 sq. ft. per pass, or up to 4,000 sq. ft. per hour, screed rate
- Remote control radio system
- One piece plow/auger/vibrating screed head
- Use on grade, slope or dual slope projects