Talbert offers the 2+3+2 65-ton HRG East Coast trailer, which offers a unique design that includes a flip extension to accommodate a tandem-axle jeep dolly, permitting it for use in all states at full rating.
- Hydraulic gooseneck trailer is designed with the ability to add a tag- or pin-on axle to the jeep to allow a 3+3+2 axle configuration
- 60-inch axle spacing, as well as an airlift on axle 3 and a chain lift on axles 1, 2, 4, and 5, the trailer is capable of running with 3, 4, or 5 axles in a row without the booster
- Optional Cleral onboard scale system
- Offering a 28-foot deck length
- Able to accommodate an additional 10-foot section of deck, varying in type from beam to drop side
- Loaded deck height is 22-inches, deck width is 8 feet 6 inches