Vermeer introduces its BC900XL brush chipper.
Request more information
With the ability to chip heavily branched material up to 9 inches (23 cm) in diameter, the Vermeer BC900XL is ideal for line clearing and general cleanup needs.
- 9- by 14-in. feed opening to help boost productivity by reducing the need to trim heavily branched material before feeding it into the chipper
- 33-in. diameter disc rotates at 1,400 rpm and features two steel chipper knives with two usable cutting edges each
- Two shear bars also have two usable edges to help extend wear life.
- Patented SmartFeed system monitors engine rpm and automatically stops and reverses the single horizontal feed roller when feeding larger, hardwood material, helping to enhance chipping productivity
- 40-hp Kohler Command CH1000 gas engine offers no-spill oil-filter-change feature for ease of serviceability
- Safety features include long feed table design, bottom feed stop bar and a four-position feed control bar