Topcon says its HiPer SR is the most compact, "field-rugged" professional grade base and rover RTK system available. It delivers high-accuracy three-dimensional positioning over a 1,000-ft. working radius via LongLink technology and is capable of simultaneous LongLink operation with multiple rovers.
- Combines Universal Tracking Channel technology with the 226-channel Vanguard GNSS chip for optimal network RTK performance
- Quartz Lock Loop technology enables GNSS tracking in high-vibration environments, such as when mounted on a four wheeler
- Base and rover units can be used interchangeably
- Sealed battery pack provides more than 15 hours of operating time
- Lightweight, shock-resistant magnesium-alloy housing
More like this: Surveying & Layout