The Case 570N XT landscape loader comes standard with four-wheel drive, a four-speed transmission and power-assist brakes.
The 570N XT landscape loader/tool carrier achieves Tier 4 Interim certification with cooled exhaust gas recirculation and a diesel particulate filter. Case says the 78-hp turbocharged engine delivers "a minimum 5 percent increase in fuel efficiency and faster response times than previous models."
- Standard four-wheel drive, four-speed transmission and power-assist brakes
- Operating weight: 12,898 lbs.
- Bucket breakout force: 9,271 lbs.
- Hinge pin height: 11 ft. 3 in.
- Operator seat swivels 15° or 30° to the side
- Optional ride control, hydraulic power takeoff, dual tilt on box blade, loader hydraulic quick coupler and air-conditioned cab