The perfect range of machines to meet market and jobsite needs, these compact, sound-attenuated generators provide single and three-phase power for construction, commercial, industrial and special event applications where quiet, reliable power is needed. A digital controller monitors and protects the generator and engine while providing continuous operating data on an easy-to-read LCD display. Skid-mounted units feature a fully integrated, large-capacity fuel tank for long run times, even without a trailer. Features include brushless, oversized alternators with separate excitation winding and AVR (Automatic Voltage Regulation) to provide superior motor starting and enhanced ability to run non-linear loads. Single switch start and a simple, uncluttered control panel provide unmatched ease of use, while automatic remote start capability is standard, ideal for temporary standby applications. Durable features like stainless-steel external hardware and automative corrosion treatment of select body parts provide a long-lasting, quality appearance ensuring a high resale value. The generator control panel swings open as one complete unit for easy serviceability, and factory-installed customized options are available. These include, but are not limited to, a fluid containment system, cold weather options, a camlock panel and more. Optional trailers are fully equipped and highway ready with DOT lighting, chains, height adjustable coupler and electric or hydraulic surge brakes.
At a glance:
- Powered by an Isuzu Tier 4i (G25), John Deere Tier 4i (G50) and John Deere Tier 3 (G70)
- Prime outputs are 19.5kW/24.4kVA (G25), 38kW/48kVA (G50) and 58kW/72kVA (G70)
- Sound level at maximum load dB(A) at 23 ft 65 (g25) 67.2 (G50) and 68 (G70)
- Rated standby power 35.4 hp (G25) 74 hp (G50) and 99 hp (G70) at rated speed rpm 1,800
- Fuel tank capacity 58.4 gal. (G25), 84 (G50) and 84 (G70)