Navman Wireless offers an expanded mobile app for its OnlineAVL2 fleet tracking system, enabling dispatchers, fleet managers and executives to monitor and manage fleet activities from their iPhones or iPads.
- Provides in-depth insights into real-time fleet operations as well as the ability to send and receive messages through Navman Wireless in-vehicle terminals for fast and easy communication with drivers
- Determine the real-time location of any vehicle or asset, along with status information such as ignition on/off and travel speed, simply by selecting from a vehicle list
- View the entire fleet, vehicle groups or individual assets in real time on Google Maps, with choice of standard, satellite or street map views
- Spot out-of-bounds vehicles or construction equipment by tapping a button to add previously created geofences or job sites to the map view
- ‘Replay a Day’ to see any vehicle’s current-day activity plotted on a map, making it possible to retrace driving routes and pinpoint the time and location of events such as speeding or idling