The CT15 15-liter engine is available with as much as 550 hp and 1,850 lb.-ft. of torque, making is suited for heavy-duty applications and extreme environments.
- Dual sequential turbochargers and precisely controlled high-pressure common-rail fuel system enable peak torque at 1,200 rpm
- Interstage cooling between turbochargers increases air density to maintain power as speeds increase
- Engine brake rated at more than 600 bhp
- Advanced emissions control technology
- Single electronic control module and fewer electrical connections enhance reliability and reduce diagnostic and maintenance time
- Premium cam and rolling element valve train reduce friction and operational loads