Building on the tandem disc harrow technology from its parent company, Landoll Corp., ICON introduces the Model 6510 Construction Disc, designed to handle the demands of construction sites and land clearing. The 6510 has a high weight-per-blade specification (719 lbs. per blade) to easily cut through compacted soils and heavy vegetation mats.
- Features a hydraulic leveling system and maintenance-free rockshaft pivot bushings
- Ridged 8” x 8” x ¼” and 8” x 6” x ½” box-beam frame
- 11,500-lb. weight and 32-in. by 10-mm notched disc blades enable up to 15-in. maximum penetration depth to cut, level and mix soil across a 10-ft. 9-in. working width
- 2 3/4-in. gang bolts, extra-thick scraper blades, triple-sealed bearings and 4,000-psi hydraulic hoses
- Includes a 360° swivel pintle hitch and a draft system that can be hydraulically adjusted on the go