The RDS-20 (rapid deployment system) primary crushing plant combines a closed circuit design, four-bar impactor and heavy-duty components for reliability, increased efficiency and the precision to produce a uniform, cubical product.
- Able to crush, screen and separate up to three different sizes of materials at a rate of up to 500 tph
- 5' x 16' double-deck screen
- 52" x 17' initial vibrating feed opening and 56" x 32" crusher feed opening
- Hydraset Hopper allows one person to attach and remove the hopper/feeder unit in one piece
- ROCK BOX uses a shelf system with abrasion-resistant wear bars that allow crushed material to build up and act as a wear liner
- 440-hp Caterpillar C-13 ACERT Tier 3 or optional Tier 4 engine