Most manufacturers offer special attachment kits. This Bobcat S570 is equipped with a hydraulic breaker attachment and enclosed cab to protect the operator from debris.
The 500 frame-size skid-steer and compact track loaders include seven medium-size machines that replace the S150, S160, S175, S185, S205, T180 and T190 K-Series models.
- S510, S550 and T550 feature a radius lift path, while the S530, S570, S590 and T590 feature a vertical lift path with an increased lift height
- Two-speed option on skid-steer models offers a maximum travel speed of 7.4 mph in low range and 11 mph in high range
- Larger pressurized cab with cab-forward design for optimal visibility to work areas
- Choice of standard foot pedal hydraulic controls, Advanced Control System (ACS) or Selectable Joystick Controls (SJC)
- Increased hydraulic performance with higher standard flow and pressure
- Job-enhancing features added to the optional deluxe instrumentation panel