The new 500 frame-size skid steer and compact track loaders from Bobcat include extensive feature upgrades over the the S150, S160, S175, S185, S205, T180 and T190 K-Series models they replace. The S510, S530, S550, S570 and S590 skid-steer loaders and T550 and T590 compact track loaders began limited production in September, with full availability at dealerships in January.
The S510, S550 and T550 feature a radius lift path and the S530, S570, S590 and T590 models have a vertical lift path. The M-Series vertical lift path machines offer an increased lift height over the equivalent K-Series models.
A unique cab-forward design moves the operator closer to the attachment and provides optimal visibility in all directions. The larger cab door opening offers greater visibility to the work area, plus makes it easier for operators to enter and exit the cab. Cabs size is increased by 10% increase, with larger windows,a redesigned interior and improved pressurization.
- Standard foot pedal hydraulic controls, Advanced Control System (ACS) or Selectable Joystick Controls (SJC)
- Hydraulic systems engineered for higher standard flow and pressure
- Auxiliary hydraulic quick couplers mounted directly to the front plate of the lift arm to provide a solid mounting
- Two-speed option boosts maximum travel speed from 7.4 mph in low range to 11 mph in high range
- Hydraulic bucket positioning option
- Optional deluxe instrumentation panel offers a 5-inch, full-color LCD screen with better readability and interaction and easy-to-read virtual sweep gauges
Want to know more about this product? Click here to request more information about 500 Series Bobcat Skid Steer and Compact Track Loaders from Bobcat Co. - Doosan Infracore .