The 52,007-lb. WA470-7 is powered by a 272-net-hp Komatsu SAA6D125E-6 engine certified to Tier 4 Interim emissions. The engine increases the 52,000-lb. loader's power while decreasing fuel consumption by approximately 8% compared to the WA470-6.
- Advanced electronic control system manages air flow rate, fuel injection, combustion parameters and aftertreatment functions
- Hydraulically actuated variable geometry turbocharger and exhaust gas recirculation valve result in more precise air management
- KOMTRAX fleet monitoring system technology
- Smart Loader Logic provides optimal engine torque for the job required
- Large-capacity torque converter with lock-up enables a 23.8-mph maximum ground speed and greater productivity in V-cycle applications
- Features include auto idle shutdown, electronic pilot control levers, high-resolution 7-in. LCD monitor, auto-reversing fan and high-resolution back-up camera