The Universal Connector System, standard with the Dust Extractor Vacuum, features nine individual adaptors that work with many of the grinding, drilling, chipping and demolition power tools currently on the market. A quick connect hose attachment, which provides a positive lock and allows the hose to swivel, replaces the existing hose connection on grinding and hammer shrouds.
- HEPA filter Dust Extractor Vacuum was designed specifically to provide dust control solutions for drywall sanding and concrete grinding, cutting and drilling applications
- Meets EPA Lead Related Renovations, Repair and Painting (RRP) Rule for HEPA vacuums when used with DWV9320 HEPA filters (included with the vacuum)
- Continuous auto filter cleaning backflushes one of the filters with air every 30 seconds
- Tool activation setting turns on the Dust Extractor Vacuum whenever the user starts the connected tool
- Variable speed suction
- Bail handle for gripping and tying down the tool