Volvo's SD75 soil compactor's angled frame allows the unit to negotiate slopes of up to 33% while the 66-in.-wide drum remains in constant contact with the ground surface for smooth, uniform compaction. Two drum frequencies compensate for changing soil types and conditions, and there is an optional five-frequency feature.
- Tier 4 Interim certified, 4-cylinder, 99.2-hp Volvo engine
- Dynamic drum forces easily adapted to suit a wide range of terrain or depth of material
- Center joint provides +/-38 degrees of articulation and +/-17 degrees of drum oscillation
- Axle integrated in the drive train
- Rear-wheel drive system
- No-Spin differential axle for increased traction
- Available in smooth drum or padfoot drum options