The Kawasaki 95Z7 has been completely redesigned to meet all EPA Tier 4i emission standards as well as to improve operating efficiency and productivity.
- Hood design improves rear visibility and serviceability
- 388 net horsepower and equipped with a 7.3 cubic yard General Purpose bucket
- 16-liter Isuzu 6WG1 diesel meets Tier 4i emission standards with the use of Cooled Exhaust Gas Recirculation and Diesel Particulate Filter or Exhaust Filter systems
- Big planetary automatic-shift transmission has automotive-style smooth shifting from pulse width modulation in the control valve
- Standard lock-up torque converter to improve fuel economy and performance
- Standard traction control and torque proportioning differentials to reduce wheel spin and extend tire life
- Hydraulic system uses reliable, high performance Kawasaki variable displacement piston pumps