Stihl's GS 461 Rock Boss concrete chain saw is built for freehand cutting of construction materials, such as concrete, natural stone, ductile iron and general masonry. It offers precise cutting of contours, corners and holes to a depth of 16 in.
- Engine: 76.5 cc developing 5.8 hp
- Weight: 18.1 lbs.
- 36 GBM diamond abrasive chain
- Long-life air filtration system with HD2 filter and auxiliary filter
- Water hose valve located directly on the saw for easy water hook-up
- Water valve slightly raised to protect the machine from dirt and dust
- MSRP: $1,999