Stihl GS-461 concrete chain saw
Stihl GS-461 36 GBM diamond abrasive chain
Stihl's GS-461 chain saw uses 36 GBM diamond abrasive chain with pre-sharpened diamond segments to cut concrete, masonry and ductile iron.
The water hose valve is located directly on the saw, slightly raised to protect the machine from dirt contaminating the water supply.
Stihl GS-461 concrete chain saw's rubber crankcase protector
Rubber protects the crankcase.
Stihl GS-461 concrete chain saw cutting
Stihl's GS 461 Rock Boss concrete chain saw is built for freehand cutting of construction materials, such as concrete, natural stone, ductile iron and general masonry. It offers precise cutting of contours, corners and holes to a depth of 16 in.
- Engine: 76.5 cc developing 5.8 hp
- Weight: 18.1 lbs.
- 36 GBM diamond abrasive chain
- Long-life air filtration system with HD2 filter and auxiliary filter
- Water hose valve located directly on the saw for easy water hook-up
- Water valve slightly raised to protect the machine from dirt and dust