Stihl's GS-461 chain saw uses 36 GBM diamond abrasive chain with pre-sharpened diamond segments to cut concrete, masonry and ductile iron.
The water hose valve is located directly on the saw, slightly raised to protect the machine from dirt contaminating the water supply.
Rubber protects the crankcase.
Stihl's GS 461 Rock Boss 76.5cc concrete cutter is ideal for plunge cuts, shaping square corners and cutting cinder blocks, masonry bricks, asphalt and soft stone.
- Cuts to depth of 15.7 in.
- Engine: 76.5 cc developing 5.8 hp
- Weighs 18.1 lbs.
- 36 GBM diamond abrasive chain
- Long-life air filtration system with HD2 filter and auxiliary filter
- Water hose valve located directly on the saw for easy water hook-up
- Water valve slightly raised to protect the machine from dirt and dust