Terex PT-110G compact track loader
The 110-hp Terex PT-110G offers 3,800-lb. rated operating capacity, and the 111-hp PT-110G Forestry is rated at 4,300-lb. capacity.
The PT-110 and PT-110 Forestry compact track loaders feature electronic, four-cylinder, turbo-powered Perkins Tier 4i diesel engines with 332 ft.-lbs. of peak torque at 1,400 rpm.
- 110-hp PT-110 offers an 11,100-lb. operating weight and 3,800-lb. operating capacity at 50% tipping load capacity
- 111-hp PT-110 Forestry has a 12,100-lb. operating weight and 4,300-lb. operating capacity at 50% tipping load capacity
- Two-speed transmission allows travel speeds up to 10 mph
- 125-in. lift heights
- High-flow auxiliary hydraulic capability of 45 gpm at 3,800 psi
- Cooling system designed with a tilt-out radiator, large-capacity heat exchanger and hydraulic reversing fan
- Narrow 6-ft. profile, 14.8-in. ground clearance and 4.3-psi ground pressure
- Incorporate Posi-Track undercarriage technology and a multi-level suspension
- Electronic-over-hydraulic, pilot-operated joystick controls