Terex Superlift 3800 lattice boom crawler crane 2
The Terex Superlift 3800 lattice boom crawler crane can erect 390-ft. wind turbines without using the the superlift boom configuration.
Terex Superlift 3800 lattice boom crawler crane 1
First of Terex Cranes' machines with its new cab design demonstrates a larger view area. A protective railing has been added around the superstructure.
The load chart of the 715-US-ton (650-tonne) Terex Superlift 3800 lattice boom crawler crane is said to be about 20 percent better than that of the 660-ton (600-tonne) CC 2800-1 it replaces. It can lift its maximum load at a radii from 16.5 ft. to 39.6 ft. Despite what is called "considerably higher rigidity," Terex reduced the weight of the basic machine by 18.7 tons, improving transportability.
- Can erect 390-ft. wind turbines without using the the superlift boom configuration
- No assist crane is necessary to erect the main boom
- New cab design provides a larger view area
- A protective railing around the superstructure has been added to the Terex Cranes Fall Protection System (winner of the 2012 ESTA Safety Award)
- Available side outriggers with pressure sensors allow the operator to monitor ground pressure when mounting or dismounting long main boom lengths