Solutions by Computer's latest software release for the Enfinity rental management system allows users to harness the processing power of 64-bit Windows architecture.
- Enhances performance by utilizing significantly more memory, compared with x86 architecture
- Extends RAM far beyond the 32-bit 4 GB limitation
- Speeds access to and execution of applications and third-party integrated capabilities
- Allows multiple processes to actively reside within the system's RAM simultaneously, reducing calls to the hard drive
- Frees the processor from expending unproductive effort on loading and "thrashing" between processes
- Accommodates the most currently available hardware and pre-built production Windows servers