Doosan DXB130H breaker
Doosan's DXB130H and DXB190H hydraulic breakers come standard with a blank-fire protection feature that uses cushion of oil at base of piston to reduce metal-to-metal contact in case of blank firing. An energy recovery system increases strike power and impact frequency by harnessing the piston's rebound energy and using it on the power stroke.
- Upper/lower suspension system isolates the power unit from the housing
- Main control valve system optimizes strike power
- Main valve design reduces hydraulic pressure peaks
- Cradle-mounted grease station delivers continuous grease flow
- 600 bpm
- Weighs 2,822 lbs.
- Rated in 3,000-ft.-lb. impact energy class
- Requires hydraulic flow between 23.8 and 37 gpm
- Designed for excavators from 15 to 22 metric tonnes
Brochure: Doosan DXB130H Hydraulic Hammer
- Weighs 3,698 lbs.
- Rated in 6,000-ft.-lb. impact energy class
- Requires hydraulic flow between 31.7 and 47.5 gpm
- Designed for excavators from 21 to 31 metric tonnes
- Two-speed control adjusts frequency between low and high settings to tailor impact rate to working conditions
Brochure: Doosan DXB190H Hydraulic Hammer