Cat added the 301.7D, 302.2D and 302.4D to its D Series lineup of mini excavators in November 2012. Float function has been added to the dozer, allowing the blade to follow ground contours. The 301.7D can be specified with a fixed or extending undercarriage; the 302.2D has extending undercarriage.
- 17.7-hp Yanmar diesel powers all three models
- Proportional roller on joystick operates hydraulic function
- Vary auxiliary hydraulic flow with a switch
- Two-way auxiliary hydraulics
- Cab features suspension seat, retractable seat belts and adjustable wrist rests
- Optional longer dozer blade available for 301.7D and 302.2D
- Transport on a trailer or in a pickup truck
- Operating weight: 3,726 lb.
- Dig depth: 7 ft. 2 in.
- Operating weight: 4,464 lb.
- Dig depth: 8 ft. 2 in.
- Brochure: Cat 301.7D Mini Excavator
- Operating weight: 5,097 lb.
- Dig depth: 8 ft.
- Brochure: Cat 302.4D Mini Excavator
More like this: Mini Excavators