Paladin's Bradco Series II mulchers attach to excavators, skid steers and forestry tractors to shred hardwood trees, brush and ground vegetation up to 8 in. in diameter. Its synchronos drive belt eliminates drive slippage.
- Available in cutting widths of 36, 60 and 72 in.
- Can be easily switched between prime movers
- Feature a heavy-duty, bent-axis, variable-displacement piston motor and synchronous belt drive system
- Interchangeable, reversible carbide teeth
- Heavy-duty rotor construction includes a balanced 0.75-in. wall drum that rotates at speeds up to 2,000 rpm with a 2.44-in. high-strength alloy steel shaft
- Adjustable push bar and replaceable abrasion-resistant AR400 skid shoes