Used for ground thawing and concrete curing, the Heat King Glycol Mobile heater is available in three sizes depending on the coverage area needed to be thawed or cured: HK 150, HK 300 and HK 500. The unit is built for cold weather climates and tested to -40 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 200,000 BTU heat exchangers
- Double loop design for consistent heat
- Reservoir in heater loop has two 250,000 TBU coil heaters
- HK 150 designed to thaw ground, cure concrete or provide temporary heat for up to two new home sites at the same time
- HK 300: 300,000 BTU; for residential or commercial use
- HK 500: thaw up to 11,200 sq. ft. and cure up to 22,400 sq. ft. of concrete; provides temporary space heating up to 15,000 sq. ft.
Brochure: Heat King HK300 Hydronic Heater