The MTU Series 1000, 1100, 1300 and 1500 engines will cover the 750-hp and below power range, offering outputs ranging from 134 to 617 hp.
The 1000, 1100, 1300 and 1500 engines will use selective catalytic reduction (SCR) exhaust aftertreatment technology to achieve Tier 4 compliance.
- No diesel particulate filter (DPF) required to achieve further particulate reduction
- Outputs ranging from 134 to 617 hp
- Provide up to 5% reductions in fuel consumption and up to a 20% increase in service life
- Deliver higher torque at low engine speeds and greater engine brake power
- Series 1600 models up to 980 hp incorporate in-engine EGR technology, high-pressure common rail injection, two-stage turbocharging and cooled EGR