Capital Safety says its DBI-SALA EZ-Stop Lanyard is lighter than ever and employs the industry’s first modular design with components that can be replaced individually when worn or damaged, rather than having to purchase a new unit.
- Patented one-handed quick connect allows changing leg length, hook type and size, and single or twin leg configuration on site
- New Hi-10 shock pack is 66% smaller and 40% lighter than competing
- Hi-10's Vectran fiber resists abrasion, moisture, chemicals and cuts, and uses less than half the material than competing products
- ¾-in. webbing is the thinnest offered, reducing weight and bulk
- Updated steel and aluminum rebar hooks feature a patent-pending locking nose and dual-action 3,600-lb. gate for ANSI compliance and strength
- Equipped with i-Safe technology, allowing it to be tracked in inventory and tagged with usage data